Do You Need Travel Insurance?
A good friend's husband had planned the trip of a lifetime for himself and several of his friends to go reef diving in Fiji. The trip cost thousands of dollars in airline tickets, hotel costs and dive equipment. Her husband suffered an aneurysm two days before
he was to leave. Obviously, he didn't make the trip and his friends, out of concern for their gravely ill friend, also did not travel. A lot of money was lost.
Unforeseen circumstances happen all the time.
- You break several bones in your foot two days before your ski vacation...
- You become seriously ill during your trip to Costa Rica and are hospitalized...
- The airline loses your luggage before your vacation even starts...
Situations such as the ones described would not only ruin your vacation plans, but would cost you a substantial amount of money to deal with.
- How much would it cost to cancel that ski vacation? If you purchase travel insurance you can get 100% of your money back!
- Would your health insurance cover a hospital stay in Costa Rica? If you purchase travel insurance, your hospital stay, emergency dental work, even emergency medical air lifting will be covered!
- How much extra money will you have to spend on clothing and other necessities until your luggage is found...if it ever is? If you purchase travel insurance, you can get reimbursed for the loss of your luggage.
Don't let unforeseen circumstances ruin your vacation and cost you money. Buy travel insurance for piece of mind.